Friday, September 21, 2007

Josh vs. the Jumping Fountains


We made an eleventh hour decision to ditch our plans to visit the Magic Kingdom (we learned it closed at 7 p.m. for "Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party," which would have cost us an additional $150 to attend) and headed to Epcot Center this morning. Josh seemed somewhat suspicious of the giant golf ball and other offerings of the park, but he warmed up after awhile. We rode several very fun rides, visited Nemo's aquarium and then headed for one of the highlights of Epcot: the jumping fountains (at least in my opinion).

We have a famous family photo from my first visit to Epcot in the early 1980s where a kid about my age (our families went to the park together) stood in front of one of the jumping streams of water and got plastered in the face. I tried my best to get the same shot of Josh, but it was pretty hard to get him to stand still long enough for the water to hit him. I did get this photo:

No comments: