Thursday, August 9, 2007

Friends, Purple Dinosaur and a Tooth

We had a great visit this week with Melanie Bruce, my dear friend from Wilmington who I worked with for years on the notorious church book project. We all went out for ice cream after dinner--one of the few things we want to do outside in this crazy heat. Molly is a big fan of Auntie Mel!

Melanie also was here for the big discovery I made when Molly started chewing on my hand yesterday--her first tooth! It's coming in on the bottom, and I'm glad there's now something to show for the gallons of drool she's produced over the past month.
Josh wanted purple ice cream (?), and luckily Bruster's was serving "Purple Dinosaur" last night. We ended using a pile of baby wipes to clean up Purple Josh by the time it was all over. It was so hot the ice cream was melting faster than he could eat it.

No comments: