Sunday, June 5, 2011

Last Day of Preschool 2011

I'm about a week late posting this, but here's our annual last day of preschool photo for Molly. We had the bushes removed that the kids usually pose in front of, so this time we have the scenic front door and tricycle in the background.

This was a real "last" for us. After eight years at this preschool, I have switched Molly to another preschool for her last year for a variety of reasons, including no longer wanting to start my day navigating a giant church parking lot full of SUVs. Luckily, the kids there who Molly has become attached to will attend the same elementary school, so she will rejoin them in kindergarten in 2012.

It was a bittersweet ending. I was sad to say goodbye to Molly's teacher and to a place that has become very familiar to us. However, I'm excited about the new school and very excited that she starts kindergarten in 15 MONTHS. That day cannot get here fast enough!

No comments: