Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Pictures 2010

It's that time of year again! We spent Thanksgiving in the Florida panhandle, and I thought my grandmother's (now my mother's) farm would make a nice backdrop for the annual Christmas photo. As usual, the kids were entirely uncooperative.

We did actually have some fun this week too! We ate Thanksgiving lunch at the Marriott in Panama City Beach with my family and enjoyed the warm weather and a stroll on the dock. We also spent a few days with my aunt and cousins at the farm, and now we're onto Gainesville for a weekend at my parents' house.

You will notice in the following photos that Molly is wearing the same dress. Last year, astute readers may remember, we had a wardrobe change midway through Thanksgiving at the Marriott when Molly fell into the muddy decorative pond on the hotel lawn. We stayed far away from that pond this year.

1 comment:

mabella said...

So adorable! Thanks for sharing your family with us out in California!