Monday, May 5, 2008

I Won!


My week of walking craziness paid off this morning when I was named the winner of Jenny's pedometer challenge! I walked 72,002 steps in seven days. Jenny's husband, Raymond, is now going to make me a winestopper that looks something like the one pictured above (the best part of the prize was I got to choose the design and that I'm sure Raymond plans to have it finished by Memorial Day). Raymond's woodturning work is amazing, and if you'd like to see more, visit his Web site.

And on a side note, I need to provide an explanation for Josh's seemingly weird naming of the seats in our double jogging stroller. We realized that under the seats is printed the stroller brand name, "Baby Jogger." It makes sense now--Molly sits in the seat closest to "Baby," and Josh must have figured that since "Jogger" starts with "Jo," like Josh, the other seat is meant for him.

So there was method to his madness--this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

That was quite a feat... or is it feet?