Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Florida Fun

We ended our crazy summer with a week in Florida at my parents' house, and on Thursday we took the kids to an arcade and water park in Jacksonville. I handily beat them at this trivia game, and then Josh proved why a driver's license is not even visible in his future by his performance in the motorcycle driving game. Strangly, the motorcycle game avatar he chose for was a woman wearing a black tube top.

Josh loved the big slides at the water park, and Molly was mad that she's not tall enough to go on them yet.

Since Chris wasn't there, I had the privilege of accompanying Josh on the water slides.

We also attended my cousin Doug's wedding near Orlando while in Florida. Staying in a hotel with little kids, I must say, is not the most fun thing in the world, although the kids thought it was great.

We were very thankful that Amy dressed Abbey and Elizabeth in monogrammed dresses -- it was much easier for us to identify who was who!

No comments: