Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving in the Panhandle

We had a lovely Thanksgiving this year at the Marriott hotel in Panama City Beach, where one of our cousins hosts Thanksgiving lunch.

The kids got a bit restless after we ate, so we let them watch a DVD on the floor and then headed out to the patio and pier outside the hotel.

She's in the DVD-watching zone; no time to smile

It's not hard to guess what happens next

Thankfully I had the forethought to anticipate such an event as one of my kids falling into the pond, and I had a clean clothes and shoes in my bag. Molly quickly got over her trauma, although we provided plenty of entertainment for the diners at the Marriott.

Before we left for the beach, we took a family picture with my grandmother at her farm. Granny turned 91 this month!

1 comment:

Hannah Murray said...

Marty, your long hair is looking great!