Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Day and 2 Year Olds

Today I fulfilled my preschool mom duties for the year and helped host the Valentine's party for Molly's class (similar to the Christmas party, just with hearts). As always, no matter how creative I get with planning crafts or choosing a great story to read to them, I can never beat the popularity of the cookies!

The class was less excited about the group picture this time. Herding uncooperative 2 year olds into a corner for a group picture is not easy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a fun party. Also, I couldn't help but notice every child in Molly's class photo is blonde.

Abbey and Elizabeth's class did not have a party but the older kids in their daycare did, so I was a little envious of the parents who got to help with all the festivities. Somehow we did wind up coming home with two Transformer Valentine cards from some kid named Cooper and some Blues Clues stickers from another child.

Randy said...

Marty, are these pics so good because of the new lens? They are great! E