Saturday, December 6, 2008

We have a couch! And a rug!

We started moving into the addition this week, even though we're still waiting to pass the final inspection and for the cable guy to come out and turn on the cable. We bought a green couch this week, and our new room is finally getting a little more livable.

Here's an attempt at a Christmas photo we took on the green couch. I decided that after last year's Christmas card photo marathon, we were taking one shot at it this year. The photos were OK--at least the kids were smiling this year rather than giving me the stoic school picture faces.


I think the promise of a tub of chocolate chips post-photo probably had something to do with the smiling. I cannot speak highly enough of the power of chocolate chips.

1 comment:

Hannah Murray said...

Two posts in a row with chocolate chip comments! I must remember this for some future day when I have children that need bribing.