Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Granny!

We made the trek to NW Florida this weekend for a momentous occasion--my grandmother's 90th birthday party. She seemed very happy with the large turnout of family and friends who came to celebrate. This is me, Dad, Josh, Molly and a few of our cousins getting ready to lead the crowd in "Happy Birthday."

Molly attached herself to my mom, and she had no problem shoving twins out of the way to get to my mom first. We are raising quite the mannered young lady.

Josh's favorite part of the birthday party was the cake.

My cousins stayed at my grandmother's house with us on Saturday (18 people in one house!), and it was awesome to see Josh playing with my cousins' children. My brother and I spent many, many hours playing on the farm with our cousins when we were children.

My cousin Paul brought the "trailer of fun," as Chris and I called it, which carried two four-wheelers and a canoe.

Josh and his cousins Rusty Lee and Shade

Molly giving Flash the dog a kiss

Canoeing on my grandmother's catfish pond

No comments: