Thursday, September 4, 2008

The terrible pre-twos

We were fortunate with Josh in that he never threw many full-out tantrums. Molly is a different story. In the past few days, she has taken to lying on the floor face-down and screaming, often for reasons I can't figure out. Today all I could do was laugh (and grab the camera) when she laid down under the dining room table and had a full-out tantrum. Here she is looking up for me; when she saw me she put her head back down and resumed the tantrum. I just had to laugh--I'm not THAT gullible, Molly!

She made a quick recovery when she realized she was being ignored.

On another note, here are some new pictures of the house addition. I told the contractors they are better than TV because Josh and Molly are plastered to the glass window watching them work every morning. The only thing more exciting for Josh is the Porta-John in our front yard. I have to watch him--he tells me he's going to the bathroom, then announces he'll be outside. The indoor toilet just can't compare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister, Molly, was famous for her tantrums, too! She would scream and get stiff as a board. My dad could pick her up and she would remain flat! Maybe it has something to do with the name...