Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Break Tour 2008

We have embarked on yet another driving tour of the southeastern U.S., this time via Atlanta and my grandmother's before arriving at my parents' house for the duration of Josh's spring break. We've spent three days in my dad's SUV, where I've been lodged in the backseat between Josh and Molly. All I can say about that is we are glad to be in Gainesville and in our own rooms.

We spent out first night with our cousins Bobby and Maggie, and Molly quickly took to Bobby, who agreed to hold her while he ate breakfast. She was pretty happy with that arrangement!

I was just too tired to get out the camera at my grandmother's, but we had a nice visit and Josh learned firsthand what happens when you step in an ant bed and then squat down to look at the chaos you've created. Hopefully this week will bring less painful adventures.

No comments: