Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Molly II

Molly is becoming less and less amused by Josh's attempts at usurping her moments in the spotlight. Tonight we celebrated Molly's birthday with Em, Randy, Steph and Vivy, and Molly was not too pleased here that Josh was holding her present from Steph.

She was equally unimpressed that Josh took over during the Happy Birthday Song and blew out her candle.
She thankfully did perk up when she got a piece of cake, and she especially liked hanging out with her best friend Vivy.

1 comment:

Hannah Murray said...

I wish we could be there with our baby. Or puppy. Or plant. Actually I don't have any of those right now. I think I'll work on the puppy first.

Anyway, you guys have the most adorable wonderful children and it's everything I can do not to fly back home to give them hugs.