Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Chewed by dogs?


As some of you know, I recently got tired of paying $20 for "professionals" to cut Josh's hair because in my opinion they never did that great of a job. So I've coerced Chris into getting out our clippers and working on Josh's hair ourselves. He reluctantly agreed to our second home hair cut last night, and when we finished Chris said Josh looked like his hair had been "chewed on by dogs." Now I think the correct metaphor is "chewed on by rats," but either way I think it looks OK! We've certainly got a way to go before we become adept at haircutting, and Chris thinks we need to abandon the "bowl" style," but it's certainly better (in my opinion) than the bushy look he was sporting before. And Josh was more than happy with his new style afterI gave him the cupcake I promised him if he sat still during the butchering.

No comments: