Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween has turned into the longest day of the year! Molly's new preschool has a costume parade and Halloween party, so I spent the morning at the school helping out. The kids paraded into the church at the preschool and each one was introduced. They loved it!

Molly and her friend decided weeks ago they wanted to dress alike for Halloween

After preschool, we went to dance class, picked up Josh and then frantically got ready for the neighborhood Halloween party. Molly was thrilled that her best friend from last year's preschool came to the party.

Most clever costume!

Josh was really into the hayride this year

These costumes drew plenty of comments, including people who weren't sure if it was a costume. One person asked if I was angry, and the host of the party told me I couldn't use his bushes for a bathroom! Some people asked if we had heated dinner conversations, but I told them this was not a political statement. I'm not sure if they believed me...

1 comment:

Hannah Murray said...

Siri's costume was good but I think you and Chris win the clever award! Love it!!