Tuesday, February 23, 2010

R.I.P. Honda

My 12-year-old Honda Accord, which I've had for all 12 years, finally kicked the bucket on Friday, and we decided this weekend that it was time to retire it. I sadly sold it this morning, trying not to cry as I handed over the key. I was very attached to the car!

We brought home this new-to-us Ford Escape last night, which will hopefully give us as many years as the Honda did. The kids are thrilled with the new car, and we drove it to the bus stop this morning so they could climb all around the inside while we waited.

Molly is not a morning person

4 comments:

Jon said...

Sweet ride!

Marty said...

Thanks Jon. My neighbor calls it the "Climate Changer."

Jon said...

We call ours the ecosystem annihilator.

corinne said...

I'll miss your Honda! I hope that you already have a Carolina decal on the back of the new car.