Monday, December 14, 2009

Welcome, Walt

We took the kids over to the Finks tonight to meet baby Walt, the newest Fink, who was born on Dec. 7. The loved him, and Josh even tried to count the hairs on his head. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to hold Walt on several occasions!

Walt's arrival has brought about some awkward questioning from the kids, including them trying to figure out who was in whose tummy when, and how babies get in and out of tummies. I thought I would just instinctively know what to say when these questions arose, but I had no idea. I just changed the subject and and was thankful for kids with short attention spans.

It has been very sweet to watch Josh, Molly and Vivy become friends. The only bad part is enduring Molly's wails of "I want Vivy" whenever we leave.


1 comment:

corinne said...

Congratulations to Emily and Randy (and Vivy)! I've been wondering recently if they'd had their new little one :). If only I kept up with your blog!