Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Field Day

The kindergartners spent the morning participating in their annual field day, which involved a relay with a rubber chicken, badminton and throwing rubber pigs through hula hoops set up like Olympic rings. I stopped by for a few minutes to cheer Josh's class on. I must say Josh is quite good at rubber pig throwing--the fifth graders helping out were ducking for cover when it was his turn.

I'm not sure if Josh has inherited my love for badminton--when he actually hit the birdie it went sideways into the rubber chicken course. That's the net to his right.

Josh celebrated the end of his run by tossing the rubber chicken high into air, so his team lost some time on the chicken handoff.

1 comment:

amy said...

I think a family badminton game is in order for the beach.