Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Entertaining America's Shoppers

As I've blogged about before, taking Josh and Molly to a store is one of the most entertaining ways to pass an afternoon that I can think of. We have had people literally stop, turn and stare as we've walked by, most recently in the grocery store when Molly was chewing on a giant bag of loose mushrooms.

I'll try to take my camera to the store more often to capture these golden moments, and in the meantime here's Molly at Target today trying to stand up backwards in the buggy while strapped in. This maneuver involved plenty of shrieking and waving, so she got her usual share of shoppers' attention.

1 comment:

Jenny O. said...

Glad I'm not the only one.My kids think going to Target is like being in a parade- they just smile and wave at everyone they pass. :)